Hangul


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW

Preview: Episode 2 #
0 comments


Jaek Hee: Nothing happen with Hong Yoo Ra?
Matae: Who is she? What she does?
Jaek Hee: The worst example in big industry-divorced lady case
Matae: Why should I know your family background?
Yoo Ra: Because you, Dokgo Matae...
No Hong Ran: I heard that you have something to say. Who are you? 
Matae: This should be something to discuss between the involved party.
Na Hong Ran: Please sweep away this garbage.
Yoo Ra: How do you feel being treated like a garbage by the Vice President, Na Hong Ran?
Yoo Ra: Start from here.
Lady: Looks like he's going to be snatched away by that evil lady.
Jaek Hee: Oh no!
Lady: So, I'm giving you an amulet.
Matae: Work for me~ Then I'll show you my face everyday.
Bo Tong: Anyhow, this is so unfair.
Matae: I'll pay you accordingly!
Bo Tong: What shall I do first?
Bo Tong: Who are you take away oppa's stuff?
Bo Tong: Oppa, really sorry.
Voice: Your destined partner is just by your side.
David: The handbag..
Bo Tong: How is it?
Voice: Your destined partner is walking towards you slowly.
Matae: Argh~ Bo Tong, how can you..

Translation: sa_sha26



Labels:


0 comment[s] | back to top

NEWER
PAST